Cost-Effective Literacy Solution for Inclusive Schools
Inspired by the recently announced ‘Dubai Inclusive Education Policy Framework’, Lexicon Reading Center is proud to offer a comprehensive in-school Literacy Solution, which aims at achieving the following main objectives:
- Working with schools to identify students with literacy gaps and needs.
- Review the identified students IEPs and/or help in developing new targets.
- Identifying curriculum differentiation needs for the identified students.
- Provide evidence based literacy intervention for students with reading and writing difficulties. A hybrid model of integrated online and offline components for literacy intervention.
- Training school teachers and LSAs to play a dynamic role in implementing a successful literacy intervention approach for their students.
- Working with schools to build a structured progress monitoring and evaluation system.
- Preparation for the next DSIB inspection cycle:
– Help completing the SEND School Evaluation Form (SEF).
– Help auditing the school SEN Register.
– Help developing the School Improvement Plan (SIP).
– Inspection process orientation and practice.
Number of Students per School Full Academic Year Program Fee per Students.
How the Program Works
- We will identify the literacy needs of each child in the program.
- We will then train your staff to deliver the training and re-train as needed.
- We provide training to assist you in the inspection process.
- And we will assist in the documentation required by the next DSIB school inspection.
For Enquiry and/or Registration, please contact us at email@example.com